Magic School Bus: Grade 5 Magic School Bus: Grade 5

HILLARIOUS

LOOOL COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING AT THE BEES HAAHAHAHAHAA GOOD JOB

WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks

GREAT

I LOVE THIS SHOW, and it's a mega bummer that it's over. Eh well, I guess some people who hated the show are all happy. But I really loved this series. Good job! btw this episode was the best of em all.

Entertainment Entertainment

This was fun to watch

Sorry about some of those über serious comments that are assaulting you for factual accuracy and what-not. What a bunch of sticks in the mud.

I really loved the textured background btw, it set a nice mood to go with the animation. Pretty good idea, and the voice was pretty well done too.
Very good animation, them brainwashin commies never thought we'd find out.

akoRn responds:

hahaha thx. ty for not being too serious. :D

WGJ4K: Mickey's Rebuttal WGJ4K: Mickey's Rebuttal

That micky.

Man what a dick.
Love the show!

Miss Dynamite 24 Miss Dynamite 24

Eh...

It's good in animation and in story, kinda reminds me of Kill Bill if it were made by an über horny teenager... My overall review is pretty negative, I simply didn't like it. But I do realize that is just personal preference, and all that aside it was pretty fantastic.

Sirkowski responds:

Well, it was made by a uber horny and immature adult.

The Between - Episode One The Between - Episode One

Amazing

The scene were they were being tossed into the other dimension blew me away, great stuff!

WGJ4K: Robert Burgless WGJ4K: Robert Burgless

Holy fucking shit

Wow... this was fucking amazing. I'm assuming you are doing all the voices and just hearing them arguing, wow it was pretty fucking amazing. The acting was great the animating was AMAZING. Like, I feel like a fag for fangirling over this but WOW!

In The Dark Trailer In The Dark Trailer

Comic!

I saw an ad for this comic on dummcomics and I was considering buying it :)

Comick responds:

Holy Shit! Really!? I had that ad up for only like a week! :U that's cool someone actually saw it lmao
and yeah I love dummcomics too! ;]

End, the End, the

Wow

That was amazing,
the paper effects in the background.
Great stuff :]

RWD: 031 Yotam18 RWD: 031 Yotam18

Haha xD

Lol amazing best present ever